CBT Skills for Teens (Week 1 of 2)
This presentation will focus on CBT techniques that can be used to help teenagers discover and change unhelpful thinking patterns. Participants will explore the developing adolescent brain and ways teenagers can be supported during this time through using CBT techniques.
- The CBT Model for Teenagers
- Nurturing Inner Strengths
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Psychoeducation: Educating Teens about the Brain
- Behavioural Modification Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques for Teens
- Skills Training
- To explore techniques for teenagers on thought identification and challenging.
- To learn techniques that teenagers can use to calm the body and mind.
- To identify ways to help teenagers to express and regulate emotions.
|Course Date||21-11-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||21-11-2023 8:00 pm|