Creative Clusters 2022 Intake
The Department of Education is pleased to announce the opening of a new round of Creative Clusters (Press Release). The deadline for receipt of applications is 13th May 2022.
Each Creative Cluster will receive grant funding of €3,000 per school over a two-year period to implement their project in the 2022–2024 school years (e.g. a cluster of 3 schools would receive €9,000 over two years while a cluster of 5 schools would receive €15,000 over two years). Clusters will receive 50% of the total grant funding in Year 1, with the second 50% being provided in Year 2. In addition, but separate to the grant funding, all successful clusters are further supported with: A fully paid Creative Cluster Facilitator; paid Teacher Substitution to attend training and meetings; room hire, travel & subsistence.
Please see the following link for more details: Creative Clusters
- Schools can apply as part of a cluster which may be an existing network of schools.
- A school nearing the end of year 2 of an existing Creative Cluster can reapply to be in a new cluster where the other schools in the new cluster have not participated before.
- Schools nearing the end of 2 years with Creative Schools are eligible to apply.
- The local Teacher Education Support Centre will have a key role in identifying and supporting a Creative Cluster for their local area.
- A total of 21 Creative Clusters will be selected nationally - One successful Creative Cluster per Education Support Centre.
Applications should be sent to the local full-time Education Support Centre (list at Appendix 1 of Guidelines document on DoE website) or use this link Appendix 1