Dr. Tom Comyns insights into Sports Tech to power LCPE Learning Outcomes
Topic: Dr. Tom Comyns insights into Sports Tech to power LCPE Learning Outcomes
Dr. Tom Comyns is a Senior Lecturer in University of Limerick teaching on the BSc. in Physical Education and the BSc. in Sport and Exercise Sciences courses and has extensive experience in delivery PE to PE pre-service teachers. Tom's teaching interests are in Strength and Conditioning, Human Movement, Biomechanics, Fundamental Motor Skills, Athletics and Pedagogy.
- Topic: Dr. Tom Comyns insights into sports tech to power LCPE learning outcomes
- Date: Monday 27th September
- Time: 4:30pm-5:15pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Fee: Free
In the webinar Tom will share insights into Output Sports, an Irish sports technology company, who have created a one-stop tool for fitness and movement data that can really help teachers’ deliver learning outcomes in the Leaving Cert Physical Education programme. He will discuss:
- How the technology fits into the time constraints of school schedules
- How your students can experience elite level sports-science technology in a simplified and student-friendly fashion
- How Output Sports can help teachers address the learning outcomes, especially those related to Strand 1 for topic 2 (Physical and psychological demands) and topic 4 (Planning for optimum performance) and Strand 2 for topic 8 (Technology, media and sport).
Register below to attend our webinar and listen to expert insights from Dr. Tom Comyns on how you can best deliver your learning outcomes and give your students the best tools they need to excel.