Limerick Education Centre - Restorative Practices Skills for Positive Classroom and School Norms Summer course via Zoom
Please note this is an online course.
Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
This Course Will:
• Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of RP in schools;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom;
• Inspire and enable participants to use restorative skills in their work and life;
• Explore the potential of a Restorative approach for creating and maintaining a positive relational environment in the classroom and school as a whole.
What Participants Had to Say in 2018:
• “Highly enjoyable training, delivered in a professional and clean manner with a fantastic injection of humour.”
• “I really enjoyed the training and it will really benefit me in both my personal and professional life.”
• “I found the course to be very insightful and of good quality. The facilitators were very knowledgeable and helpful in the sharing of skills and advice.”
• “I thoroughly enjoyed the training and will be recommending my staff train up as I believe RP is the way forward.”
PLEASE NOTE COURSE FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE
|Course Date||17-08-2020 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||21-08-2020 2:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||26-06-2020 9:00 am|
|Speaker||Karen Smythe and John Condon|