Speech and Language Support for 5 – 11 Year Olds
Teachers attending course will be able to identify the following
· the processes of communication
· non-verbal communication behaviours
· vocabulary to target
· processes involved in expressive language
· interaction patterns between adults and children
· the development of speech sounds and clear speech
· ideas to support children who stammer.
Teachers will be provided with a range of strategies to develop communication skills in both the classroom and resource setting.
Before you finalise payment for your course, please note the following:
All our summer courses are booked on the condition that the course fee is non-refundable. Course Fees are not transferrable to another teacher. Unfortunately, if you wish to cancel your place on one of our courses or you are unable to attend the course, we are not in a position to refund fees.
In the event that the minimum number of participants required do not apply then the Centre will be obliged to cancel the course and all monies will be refunded in full.
|Course Date||19-08-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||23-08-2019 2:00 pm|
|Location||St. Gabriel's School|