“Improving participation in education” - Occupational Therapy strategies in the Classroom - St Gabriel's School
Teachers attending the course will be able to identify the following
· the processes of fine motor skills development
· the processes of executive functioning skills development
· Identifying children with sensory regulation difficulties and strategies to identify when movement opportunities are indicated and the types of sensory strategies to implement/when to implement them.
· Analysing behaviour to determine if it is sensory related or if it related to learned behaviour.
· Strategies to enhance fine motor skills development
· Strategies to enhance executive functioning skills
Tutor - Bridget Long
Before you finalise payment for your course, please note the following:
All our summer courses are booked on the condition that the course fee is non-refundable. Course Fees are not transferrable to another teacher. Unfortunately, if you wish to cancel your place on one of our courses or you are unable to attend the course, we are not in a position to refund fees.
In the event that the minimum number of participants required do not apply then the Centre will be obliged to cancel the course and all monies will be refunded in full.
|Course Date||01-07-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||05-07-2019 2:00 pm|
|Location||St. Gabriel's School|