Transforming your Classroom with Digital Tools - Monaleen N.S.
Participants on this course will explore a range of digital tools that they can easily integrate into their classroom. Simple changes in the teaching, learning and assessment tools can increase active learning, cut down on the time spent searching for resources and sources of information and facilitate engaging forms of assessment!
Teachers will interact and experiment with an array of tools, websites and technologies throughout the course. They will use these tools in activities that can be adapted and replicated in their own classrooms.
Questions and issues explored in the course include:
● Where can my pupils access safe trustworthy information online?
● What resources are out there specifically for Irish classrooms?
● How can I make assessment an engaging component of my lessons?
● Where can I find resources to deal with online safety and cyberbullying?
● How can my school plan together to embed Digital Technologies in teaching, learning and assessment using the Digital Learning Framework?
Other key areas of course content to be discussed and explored during the week also include digital citizenship and internet safety, finding and selecting good quality digital content online and exploring the newly constructed Digital Learning Framework and how a school may go about creating their digital learning plan in this regard.
Before you finalise payment for your course, please note the following:
All our summer courses are booked on the condition that the course fee is non-refundable. Course Fees are not transferrable to another teacher. Unfortunately, if you wish to cancel your place on one of our courses or you are unable to attend the course, we are not in a position to refund fees.
In the event that the minimum number of participants required do not apply then the Centre will be obliged to cancel the course and all monies will be refunded in full.
|Course Date||01-07-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||05-07-2019 2:00 pm|