Main of objectives of this course:
To equip teachers with the knowledge and skills to practise mindfulness in their own lives in order to deliver objective based mindfulness practices to the children in their classes as part of SPHE and the PE curriculum.
To explore the practice of yoga for teachers and children in a school that promotes health and wellbeing.
To explore the close connection existing between mind-body for emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
To offer practical ideas, activities and resources (including both yoga and mindfulness skills and principles) to nurture teacher and child wellbeing within the school setting.
Before you finalise payment for your course, please note the following:
· All our summer courses are booked on the condition that the course fee is non-refundable.
· Course Fees are not transferrable to another teacher.
· The course is offered via Zoom and you must use the email address provided at the time of booking to attend.
· You are not permitted to record or screenshare any portion of the online course without the prior written permission of the Director.
· Unfortunately, if you wish to cancel your place on one of our courses or you are unable to attend the course, we are not in a position to refund fees.
· In the event that the minimum number of participants required do not apply then the Centre will be obliged to cancel the course and all monies will be refunded in full.
|Course Date||08-07-2021 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||14-07-2021 2:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-05-2021 4:00 pm|