Tutor: Cormac Cahill
Thursday, Friday, Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday 1st to 7th July 9.30am to 2.00pm
Tablet devices are being used in schools and classrooms across the country. This summer course aims to equip teachers with the knowledge and skills to effectively use tablets to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
● Have you ever wanted to enhance pupil engagement without sacrificing the quality of learning taking place across a range of curricular areas?
● How would you deploy tablet devices across your school?
● How can I teach my pupils to behave appropriately online?
● Can I use tablets so set up digital portfolios for assessment?
● What quality digital tools are there to aid in the teaching, learning and assessment of literacy and numeracy?
These questions and more are all explored throughout this course where there is a focus on skills and learning over apps and functions.
Other key areas of course content to be discussed and explored during the week also include digital citizenship and internet safety, finding and selecting good quality digital content online and exploring the newly constructed Digital Learning Framework and how a school may go about creating their digital learning plan in this regard.
Course eligible for EPV days.
Before you finalise payment for your course, please note the following:
· All our summer courses are booked on the condition that the course fee is non-refundable.
· Course Fees are not transferrable to another teacher.
· The course is offered via Zoom and you must use the email address provided at the time of booking to attend.
· You are not permitted to record or screenshare any portion of the online course without the prior written permission of the Director.
· Unfortunately, if you wish to cancel your place on one of our courses or you are unable to attend the course, we are not in a position to refund fees.
· In the event that the minimum number of participants required do not apply then the Centre will be obliged to cancel the course and all monies will be refunded in full.
|Course Date||01-07-2021 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||07-07-2021 2:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-05-2021 4:00 pm|