Motivation is the process that initiates, guides, and maintains goal-oriented behaviours. It is what causes you to act. It involves biological, emotional, social, and cognitive forces. It is your why and driving force. This programme will help you understand motivation and give you tools and strategies to strengthen your motivation and do the same in your school, classroom and life.
· Deep insight into the different factors that underpin motivation (activation, persistence, and intensity).
· Actionable strategies to boost extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
· Insight into the power of negative and positive motivators
· Developing your spark, purpose and confidence so your ‘mojo’ is high
· Understanding to help other people boost their motivation
Facilitator: Calodagh McCumiskey