Implementing Models of Co-Teaching in Mainstream Primary Classrooms
· Advantages & disadvantages of in - class models of provision.
· Models of in-class support.
· Review of current practice
· Collaborative planning
· Strategies for group creation
· Review & monitoring of progress
Faciliator: Dr. Celia Walsh
Dr Celia Walsh is a former SET, Primary Principal & Director of Waterford Teachers Centre. Her Doctoral research examined the leadership and management of providing SEN support in mainstream primary schools.
Her areas of educational interest include teacher professional networks, promoting inclusive models of SEN provision and developing effective school leadership.
|Course Date||11-05-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||11-05-2021 8:00 pm|
|Speaker||Dr Celia Walsh|