Braincalm™ - What is it?
Braincalm™ is a TOOLBOX of easy to use & practical solutions & programmes to help children, teens & adults quickly increase
· Behaviour regulation
· Self esteem
· Ability to socialize & to help an individual become ‘’calm’’
Since Brenda created the original Braincalm™ Programme in 2016 over 5,000 school staff & parents in Ireland, the UK & US have been trained.
Who created Braincalm™?
Brenda Cassidy, Occupational Therapist, Neurological Therapist, Sensory Expert & Mother of 3 (who have dyslexia, dyspraxia & sensory issues).
To read more about Brenda Cassidy click https://www.brendacassidy.com/meet-brenda/
Who should complete Braincalm™ Training Courses?
Brenda has created individualised Braincalm™ tools for
· Special Needs Assistants (both mainstream & Special education classes)
· Resource/Learning Support Teachers
· Classroom teachers
· Special Education Teachers
How do I get started with my Braincalm™ Training?
** Everyone who wants to complete Braincalm™ Courses MUST complete BRAINCALM™ FOUNDATIONS first.
This is a mandatory prerequisite course Braincalm™ Foundations : 2 hours- Course Content
1. What are the issues that we are seeing so commonly in every school across the country? (Chronic fidgeting, poor attention, over sensitivity, meltdowns & much more)
2. How are they impacting on learning in schools?
3. What are SENSORY DIFFICULTIES?
|Course Date||03-03-2021 3:30 pm|
|Course End Date||03-03-2021 5:30 pm|