Please note: Primary Principals Community of Practice Meeting. If you have already registered for previous meetings you will automatically be invited to this meeting. However if you previously missed out on registration for this community of practice meeting and would like to join you are welcome to register now.
Primary Principals Community of Practice. (On Zoom).
Are you in charge of your job or is your job in charge of you?
If you want to develop your practice, this is the forum for you. Develop practical on the job skills.
Often others get the best of your presence every day, what’s left for you?
· Be part of your own learning community where you can discuss issues with your colleagues relating to your role as Principal with no judgement.
· Find simple strategies to meet challenges to build your confidence as well as creating awareness and clarity around areas you wish to improve.
· Set new, on the job goals for yourself as a school Principal.
· Collaborate and discuss solution finding frameworks for everyday work issues with likeminded professionals.
· Discuss issues before they become problems. Build new professional networks
It is proposed the group will meet one evening a month from November to March for one hour.
Group facilitator: Ciaran Mc Mahon.
Ciaran is a recently retired Primary School Principal with 27 years on the job experience with qualifications in school leadership to master’s level and also in coaching. He is a mentor for newly appointed principals with the Centre for School leadership. He is also the chairperson of two boards of management, at both primary and second level, and possesses an extensive knowledge of current educational issues at both primary and post primary levels.
Please note session fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The fee will be a once off payment to secure your place for further sessions going forward.
|Course Date||25-01-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||25-01-2021 8:00 pm|