The Role of the Year Head in the Post Primary School - Harry Freeman
Target Group: Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
The one day course will:
· Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
· Provide a range of template administration/support files
· Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
· Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups including dealing with difficult students.
· Enable teachers to support wellbeing within the year group,
· Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
Please note the course fee is non-refundable.
|Course Date||02-02-2019 9:00 am|
|Course End Date||02-02-2019 4:00 pm|
|Location||Limerick Education Centre|