- Insight into trends on phone and screen usage
- Understanding of how this is influencing health trends positively and negatively
- Understanding of how screens affect how we learn and our ability to concentrate – and how to counter adverse consequences
- How to change your screen habits personally
- How to motivate others to change their screen habits.
- Bringing it all together – how to boost my and others digital wellbeing
Presenter - Calodagh McCumiskey
Calodagh is an accredited master practitioner in Wellbeing. She delivers wellbeing programmes to Corporates, Public Sector Bodies and the Education Sector. Clients include Danone, the IRFU, Bank of Ireland, the INMO, Press Up Entertainment and Wexford and Limerick Education Centres. She writes a weekly article on wellbeing for Independent News and Media regional publications.