This short series of webinars will encourage students, with the support of their parents, to develop positive learning and study habits.
- Enhancing the learning environment
- Organisational Skills
- Misconceptions about study
Date/Time: Thursday 20 Janurary from 7:15-8:00 p.m.
- Strategies to motivate students
- Strategies to avoid procrastination
- Coping skills for students
- Goal Setting
Date/Time: Thursday 27 January from 7:15-8:00 p.m.
- Strategies to enhance information retrieval
- The power of mindmaps
- The importance of 'work-life' balance
Date/Time: Thursday 03 February from 7:15-8:00 p.m.
Facilitator: Kieran Sweeney
|Course Date||20-01-2022 7:15 pm|
|Course End Date||03-02-2022 8:00 pm|