Enabling Students to Unlock their Future Options
Rather than relying on the age-old question ‘what do you want to be’, challenge-based career guidance probes the question ‘what challenges in the world do you want to solve’ and ‘what do you need to learn to be able to do that’. Using a set of career challenge cards, this exciting approach taps into the student’s core motivation and values. Highly motivational, join us and see for yourself as the challenge cards reveal exciting careers areas for your students, opening up new pathways that they may not have considered heretofore.
By the end of the course participants will be:
1. Able to sift through a range of career areas, classifying them according to their interest level.
2. Motivated by the range of career options available to them, within their selected interest areas.
3. Equipped with research tools to enable them to identify job opportunities that link into
their chosen career challenge areas.
4. More easily engaged in meaningful career conversations that matter to them, thus enabling parents and guidance counsellors to assist them more effectively, at a more advanced level.
5. More excited about their futures, motivating them to apply themselves more effectively.
|Course Date||07-12-2021 6:00 pm|
|Course End Date||07-12-2021 7:15 pm|