ICT - Mind Mapping
Start time is 6.30 p.m.
Venue is the Assistive Technology Lab in the University of Limerick
Participants will learn to utilise the main features, including:
• Creating mind maps – hardcopy & digital
• The structure of mind maps
• Creating electronic mind maps – windows & iOS apps
• Integration between windows & iOS
• Using mind maps as study aids
The course is suitable for:
• Students with dyslexia, students struggling or having difficulties with memory, note taking,
organisation or planning, other learning difficulties, or parents.
• Teachers supporting students with Special Education Needs (SEN).
• Full-time Special Education Teachers who are currently working with students with SEN.
• Educational professionals and support personnel including, SEN Coordinators, Special
Needs Assistants, Speech and Language Therapists, Educational Psychologists,
Occupational Therapists, support workers working in disability organisations and charities.
|Course Date||26-11-2019 6:30 pm|
|Course End Date||28-11-2019 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||03-10-2019 11:00 am|
|Location||University of Limerick Assistive Technology Centre|