Apple Learning Institute from Select Education
This is a 2-day, in-person, hands-on event, in Limerick Education Support Centre. Participants must attend both days
Following on from our highly successful, sold-out event this year, Select Education are delighted to be collaborating once again with the Limerick Education Support Centre to bring you the Apple Learning Institute. This exclusive educational program enables school leaders to build essential skills when tackling technological change in a collaborative and innovative environment.
Attendees create a Digital Learning Plan for their school and leave with an Apple Learning Leader Accreditation.
The Apple Learning Institute is perfect for school leaders who wish to improve and enhance technological embedment in their educational organisation.
Attendees can expect to…
- Enhance Leadership Skills
- Build a Digital Learning Plan for their school
- Collaborate with peers to improve technical skill sets
- Gain an Apple Learning Leader accreditation
- You can book up to 3 places per school on this course.
- This course is designed for senior leaders with a responsibility for the development and or delivery of your school’s Digital Strategy.
- The course runs for 2 days; therefore, attendance is required for both days in order to complete the course successfully.
- Lunch is provided for all attendees
- Refunds are not available if, for any reason, you are only able to attend part of the course.
- Payment is not processed at the point of booking. Once your booking has been processed, a member of our education team will contact you to arrange payment.
- Sub cover is not provided
Booking: Use this link REGISTER to book your place(s)
Conditions of Booking:
- Post-registration, your school will be contacted by the Select Education team to request a full purchase order. Your registration for attendance at any Apple Learning Institute (ALI) is not confirmed until a Purchase Order has been received for the full amount of the specific course cost as indicated on the booking confirmation.
- Select reserves the right to postpone or cancel any ALI with a minimum of 48 hours' notice from the event start date/time. In the event an ALI is cancelled, the school will be entitled to a full refund of the course cost. Please be aware that a minimum for 10 tickets must be sold for this event to go ahead. This threshold must be met two weeks prior to the start date.
- You have the right to cancel your ALI event registration at any time up until 48 hours before the event scheduled start date/time. Cancellations can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Request for cancellations within 24 hours before the scheduled event start date/time will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Apple Learning Institute is a live event, which takes place either face to face or virtually. If attending a virtual event, you are responsible for ensuring you have adequate equipment and means to attend on-line and have a stable internet connection. Please ensure you also take the necessary steps to safeguard your physical and digital environments. No personal details should be shared both onscreen or off.